FT MEYERS, FL, US, September 30, 2022 ; Cleaning up after Hurricane Ian would not be an easy task but some are helping out and one of the most supportive is Stone Forensics. Stone Forensics has offered free guide on how to clean and sanitize floors After a flood, this free guide will show you how to clean up your stone, tile, and other hard surface flooring after a flood from a storm or leak. The guide will be available on September 30, 2022 to everyone worldwide. It includes important information about proper sanitization, chemicals, moisture control, using a dehumidifier, and getting rid of deep-down moisture, as well as advice on what you need for your insurance company to file a claim and a bonus guide on determining whether the flood caused permanent damage.“Improper cleaners and sanitizers can ruin a floor. Follow these methods, using everyday household chemicals to properly clean up the mess,” said Fred Hueston, Biologist of Stone Forensics.
About Stone Forensics
Stone Forensics is a leading consulting firm specializing in stone and tile failures. They also offer training, expert witness services as well as numerous other stone and tile related. Stone Forensics utilizes decades of experience to provide vast knowledge in the science and geology behind natural and engineered stone, including terrazzo tile, concrete, and masonry-related installations and failures.
About Founder, Fred Hueston
Founder, Fred Hueston is well known throughout the world and host a weekly podcast called the stone and tile show. Author of over 30 books, instructional videos, and hundreds of articles on stone installation, care, and restoration in both the United States and foreign publications and journals, Fred Hueston is a world-renowned industry expert. Besides being the founder of Stone Forensics, he is a Certified Master Stone Craftsman and Architectural Conservator. He has appeared on several television shows, including the Discovery Channel, HGTV, and local talk shows. Fred provides training to those in the industry as well. In addition to his course training stone inspectors, Fred brings a wealth of expertise to the SurpHaces Learning Institute as the Director and instructor.
Fred’s background in biology, chemistry and physics provides a unique understanding of issues relevant to stone, tile and other surfaces. His background includes serving as a research assistant for the University of Florida and leading several large environmental research projects for Walt Disney World. And, very relevant to concerns today, he understands how mold, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens are spread and controlled.
- Certified Master Stone Craftsman & Architectural Conservator
- Former Director for the National Training Center for Stone & Masonry Trades and instructor for master and senior level craftsman certification
- Chief Technical Director for SurpHaces and the SurpHaces Learning Institute
- Founding member of the International Association of Stone Restoration and Conservation (IASRC)
- Former Technical Editor for Stone World Magazine
- Instructor for Certified Marble and Stone Inspectors (IICRC)
- Certified Instructor for The International Surface Fabricators Association
- Frequently presents seminars and presentations for stone, tile and historical associations.
- A syndicated newspaper columnist: ‘Around the House’ for several papers across the US
- Has served as technical advisor, consultant and expert witness for numerous projects across the US, Canada, Asia and Europe.
- Technical Director for Safeandcompliant.net
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified
- Hosts the weekly blog radio show, The Stone and Tile Show
. They have over 75 publications on our blog as well as numerous books and articles on stone restoration and maintenance, stone installation, stone and tile failures, stone fabrication, etc. Some of our projects have included both residential, commercial, and government projects across the US and the world. Some of our recent articles: My Stone and Tile Floor Has Flooded, Now What?
Other Publications from Stone Forensics
Mold and Marble, Now What, Stone and Tile Floor Damaged from Hurricanes and Floods? Replace or Repair, A guide to selecting granite countertops, Quartz and engineered stone countertops, sealing your stone and show, how to care for your marble or granite and numerous others titlesFor a free copy send a request via email to Sales@Lube-Point
Leave a Reply